Environmental Services includes: ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, Phase I and II ASTM environmental site assessment, remediation design and supervision, underground storage tank regulatory compliance, industrial storm water management plans, soils, geologic and hydrogeologic studies, landfill and waste disposal studies and permits, compliance audits, spill prevention, control and countermeasures plans, KPDES monitoring, field sampling, wetland delineation and mitigation
- SOIL REMEDIATION FOR PROPERTY TRANSFER, OWENSBORO, KY
- UNDERGROUND TANK REMOVAL BETWEEN CITY OWNED NATURAL GAS LINE, WATER LINE, SEWER LINE, AND STORM DRAIN
- WETLAND DETERMINATION-NOT EVERY WET AREA IS A WETLAND
- ASTM AUDITS WILL REVEAL DANGEROUS SITUATIONS, ELECTRICAL TRANSFORMERS LEANING OVER COMPRESSED OXYGEN TANKS
- US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS NATIONWIDE 14 PERMIT REQUIRED BEFORE WORK COULD BEGIN.