Here is a short list of our Civil Engineering experience record. In every project listed blow RJA was responsible for Planning, Design, Permitting, and Construction Inspection.
- City of Madisonville – South Main Street Sewer Interceptor - Planning, Design, Permitting, and Construction Inspection of the Madisonville South Main Street Sewer Interceptor Project. This project includes one 1,000 GPM triplex lift station, 3,900 feet of force main, 46,907 feet of 8 to 12 inch gravity sewer, and 42,000 feet of 4 inch service line. The project scope was to remove approximately 400 homes from either septic system, discharging into the abandon mine works or obsolete package treatment plants.
- City of Madisonville – Industrial Park Infrastructure Improvements, Phases 1, 2, & 3. RJA’s responsibilities include design, permits, encroachments, construction management and resident inspection. RJA has designed over 11,000 feet of 12” water line and 8,800 feet of 12” sewer line, including manholes, highway and railroad bores.
- City of Earlington – Industrial Park Infrastructure Project – Planning, Design, Permitting, and Construction Inspection of 5,300 feet of 8 inch water line, 7,800 feet of 8 inch gravity sewer line and 2,700 feet of force main. RJA designed a 300 g.p.m. lift station equipped with an emergency power source to service the system. RJA assisted in obtaining funding for the project.
- City of Earlington – Sewer Improvements Project – This sewer project replaced and rehabilitated 19,000 FT of sewer lines and manholes in the community in an effort to reduce I & I problems.
- City of Greenville – Raw Waterline Project – RJA designed an 18,340 FT, 4 inch waterline to the City Lake from a supplemental water source. This project included water well drilling.
- City of Greenville – Highway 62 Utility Relocation Project – RJA design included the relocation and replacing 2,100 FT of existing 4 inch water line with a 10 inch PVC line needed for the Muhlenberg Hospital expansion and the Widening of Highway 62.
- South Hopkins Water District – RJA designed the relocation of existing water line under I69 in two locations.
- City of Hanson – Water and Sewer Improvements – RJA’s responsibilities include design, permits, encroachments, easements, construction management and resident inspection. A total of 48,000 feet of force main and gravity sewer line and 3 new lift stations were constructed to replace the existing grinder pump, low pressure sewer system.
- City of Hanson – West Kentucky Veterans Center Water and Sewer Extensions – RJA was responsible for Planning, Design, Permitting, and Construction Inspection of 3,000 feet of water and sewer line extension and improvements to existing connections and a new 200 bed veteran’s nursing home. RJA designed a 300 g.p.m. lift station equipped with an emergency power source to service the system. RJA redesigned two other sewer lift stations as part of these sewer improvements.